Guess the tune

Like to chill to some good tunes whilst playing games or with gadgets? If so this is the forum for you!

Moderators: fac51, 117, arfur

117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road

Post by 117 »

noone gets my lyrics if i post stuff that i'd normally listen to either, so i post easy stuff just to keep you guys sweet
Image
Image
User avatar
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:

Post by Vlammetje »

Hmmmm yeah...... I just find it hard to find stuff that you guys know....


Anyway.... the song I was looking for was 'Maggie May' by Rod Stewart.
Thought that was easy coz random ppl sing 'Wake up Maggie I think I've got something to say to you' to me all the time :lol:

Lemme think about a new lyric for a while
www.vlammetje.com
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road

Post by 117 »

oh rite, thats what it is!
Image
Image
User avatar
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:

Post by Vlammetje »

OK new lyric. I won't say an easy one coz I'd be jinxing it.

I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
www.vlammetje.com
User avatar
Andy
Water Cooling Guru
Posts: 824
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 9:56 am
Location: The Sphincter of Somerset

Post by Andy »

Marillion, ah that bag of shite ;-) They were down Butlins about 4 months ago (big tour thingywatsit) and i had to deal with with the fans (oh joy oh joy)
Image
User avatar
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:

Post by Vlammetje »

Vlammetje wrote:OK new lyric. I won't say an easy one coz I'd be jinxing it.

I've had my share of sand kicked in my face

i am disappointed in the lot of you! :x

This was 'We are the champions' by Queen!


I probably shouldn't post a new lyric Image as no1 will get it anyway.... :cry: :cry:
www.vlammetje.com
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road

Post by 117 »

sorry vlam only know the choruses to some Queen tunes!

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
User avatar
Pino
Overclocking Guru
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:32 am

Post by Pino »

Eamonn wrote:who's marillion?
WHO IS MARILLION, never heard off kayleigh?? :( :( :( :(
User avatar
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:

Post by Vlammetje »

www.vlammetje.com
User avatar
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:

Post by fac51 »

whats wrong with marillion? fish wrote some great lyrics

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
Image
Eamonn
Arse Guru
Posts: 3512
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:56 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Eamonn »

never heard of them myself...
Eamonn

Image
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road

Post by 117 »

the name sounds arse

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
Eamonn
Arse Guru
Posts: 3512
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:56 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Eamonn »

indeed :deize:
Eamonn

Image
User avatar
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:

Post by Vlammetje »

:x :x

nothing wrong with marillion!


And to prove that I give you this not very flattering picture :lol:

Image
www.vlammetje.com
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road

Post by 117 »

looks good on wap!

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
Post Reply