Like to chill to some good tunes whilst playing games or with gadgets? If so this is the forum for you!
Moderators: fac51 , 117 , arfur
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road
Post
by 117 » Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:06 pm
noone gets my lyrics if i post stuff that i'd normally listen to either, so i post easy stuff just to keep you guys sweet
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569 Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:
Post
by Vlammetje » Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:27 pm
Hmmmm yeah...... I just find it hard to find stuff that you guys know....
Anyway.... the song I was looking for was 'Maggie May' by Rod Stewart.
Thought that was easy coz random ppl sing 'Wake up Maggie I think I've got something to say to you' to me all the time
Lemme think about a new lyric for a while
www.vlammetje.com
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road
Post
by 117 » Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:35 pm
oh rite, thats what it is!
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569 Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:
Post
by Vlammetje » Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:56 pm
OK new lyric. I won't say an easy one coz I'd be jinxing it.
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
www.vlammetje.com
Andy
Water Cooling Guru
Posts: 824 Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 9:56 am
Location: The Sphincter of Somerset
Post
by Andy » Wed Oct 22, 2003 12:56 am
Marillion, ah that bag of shite ;-) They were down Butlins about 4 months ago (big tour thingywatsit) and i had to deal with with the fans (oh joy oh joy)
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569 Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:
Post
by Vlammetje » Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:01 pm
Vlammetje wrote: OK new lyric. I won't say an easy one coz I'd be jinxing it.
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
i am disappointed in the lot of you!
This was 'We are the champions' by Queen!
I probably shouldn't post a new lyric
as no1 will get it anyway....
www.vlammetje.com
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road
Post
by 117 » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:44 pm
sorry vlam only know the choruses to some Queen tunes!
<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
Pino
Overclocking Guru
Posts: 199 Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:32 am
Post
by Pino » Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:50 am
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569 Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:
Post
by Vlammetje » Thu Oct 23, 2003 9:52 am
www.vlammetje.com
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:
Post
by fac51 » Thu Oct 23, 2003 1:39 pm
whats wrong with marillion? fish wrote some great lyrics
<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
Eamonn
Arse Guru
Posts: 3512 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:56 pm
Location: UK
Contact:
Post
by Eamonn » Thu Oct 23, 2003 4:50 pm
never heard of them myself...
Eamonn
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road
Post
by 117 » Fri Oct 24, 2003 8:17 pm
the name sounds arse
<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
Eamonn
Arse Guru
Posts: 3512 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:56 pm
Location: UK
Contact:
Post
by Eamonn » Fri Oct 24, 2003 9:09 pm
indeed
Eamonn
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569 Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:
Post
by Vlammetje » Fri Oct 24, 2003 10:54 pm
www.vlammetje.com
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road
Post
by 117 » Sat Oct 25, 2003 12:18 am
looks good on wap!
<i>Posted from a mobile</i>