Tracker on P800
Tracker on P800
Is it any good.. keep hearing everyone talking about it. got rid of handy day as i didnt like it tbh
-
117
- Lowly Janitor Guru
- Posts: 12548
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
- Location: a destination a little up the road
it's good m8, not the same kinda program (yet) as handyday, it's mostly an app launcher, u can put all the apps u use on the screen in whatever order u want, with any background you want, and it also has it's own screenlock, taskmanager, filemanager etc built in. It's rumoured to be having a today view etc like handyday in the next release
-
superluminova
- Enlightened Guru
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:20 pm
- Location: Glasgow - Scotland
The full version is currently floating around eDonkey. just search for "P800" most of the software currently available is on there.
I have downloaded it but I am waiting for my 128mb duo to turn up before installing it.
I have downloaded it but I am waiting for my 128mb duo to turn up before installing it.
Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day,
Set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life.
Set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life.



