Page 2 of 2

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:27 pm
by 117
you got Voda's mobile TV stuff on your tariff? i'm interested to see what it's like?

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:28 pm
by Chris
Yes, free 'til Jan... I'll see if i can get a video of it... It hasn't arrived yet, hopefully in the next 2 days...

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:28 pm
by 117
cool nice one mate :)

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:32 pm
by Chris
I'm on Anytime 275....

Link

12 Months cos I want a new phone next year!!!

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:38 pm
by 117
so the phone cost you ?90? i hate paying money for phones!

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:40 pm
by Chris
no, anytime 275, I figured ?40 was worth it, when all Orange were gonna do was upgrade my phone to a one without a camera!!! F**k off! I told them that if they couldn't beat voda then I was going elsewhere...

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:06 pm
by Chris
Bastards!!!

They just informed me it is out of stock and will be at least 7-10 Working Days :x :x :x :x

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:04 pm
by 117
:lol:

Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:02 pm
by Chris
ooohan update - it was delivered today but i wasn't at work early so missed the delivery... It should be re delivered tomorrow!!!

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:39 pm
by Eamonn
I would delete the above, but can't!

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:06 pm
by Chris
Done :)

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:17 pm
by 117
que?

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:17 pm
by Eamonn
spamarse