What movie or series did you watch last?

Welcome to the real world... A forum dedicated to movie discussions.

Moderators: fac51, 117, arfur, vinnieza

117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road

Post by 117 »

mr mixin wrote:I saw the trailer for Vacancy a couple of times in the cinema. Had (and still have) no desire to see it.
I second that, from the trailer I have judged that it is truly awful :P
Image
Image
User avatar
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:

Post by fac51 »

It wasn't great but it was entertaining enough for a Tuesday night.
Image
mr mixin
Guru In Trouble When Ed Finds Out
Posts: 3201
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Notts, uk
Contact:

Post by mr mixin »

I can think of better things to do on a Tuesday!
User avatar
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:

Post by fac51 »

Well go and do them then.
Image
mr mixin
Guru In Trouble When Ed Finds Out
Posts: 3201
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Notts, uk
Contact:

Post by mr mixin »

I usually do, hence me never posting films I've seen on a tuesday night/wednesday morning :p
User avatar
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:

Post by fac51 »

Say the same thing when you've got a family and responsibilities; going out and doing fun stuff during the week is pretty much not going to happen. I'm more than happy to watch a film with Jan after finally getting Alice to bed.
Image
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road

Post by 117 »

fac51 wrote: I'm more than happy to watch a film with Jan after finally getting Alice to bed.
The point is, you could have watched a good one, which would have been a better thing to do on a Tuesday :P
Image
Image
User avatar
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:

Post by fac51 »

I've seen all the good films that I want to watch so I'm on to the dregs now :P
Image
mr mixin
Guru In Trouble When Ed Finds Out
Posts: 3201
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Notts, uk
Contact:

Post by mr mixin »

I can recommend you plenty of really good European films that I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have seen?
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road

Post by 117 »

mr mixin wrote:I can recommend you plenty of really good European films that I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have seen?
while you're at it, recommend them to me too please :)
Image
Image
User avatar
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:

Post by fac51 »

I can't really watch porn with the mrs but thanks anyway mixin ;)
Image
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road

Post by 117 »

why not? she a prude? :p
Image
Image
User avatar
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:

Post by fac51 »

obviously I don't have any porn for her to watch :alt:
Image
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road

Post by 117 »

torrentspy you up :p
Image
Image
User avatar
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:

Post by fac51 »

Wouldn't use torentspy..
Image
Post Reply