Welcome to the real world... A forum dedicated to movie discussions.
Moderators: fac51 , 117 , arfur , vinnieza
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road
Post
by 117 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:40 pm
mr mixin wrote: I saw the trailer for Vacancy a couple of times in the cinema. Had (and still have) no desire to see it.
I second that, from the trailer I have judged that it is truly awful
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:
Post
by fac51 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:40 pm
It wasn't great but it was entertaining enough for a Tuesday night.
mr mixin
Guru In Trouble When Ed Finds Out
Posts: 3201 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Notts, uk
Contact:
Post
by mr mixin » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:45 pm
I can think of better things to do on a Tuesday!
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:
Post
by fac51 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:49 pm
Well go and do them then.
mr mixin
Guru In Trouble When Ed Finds Out
Posts: 3201 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Notts, uk
Contact:
Post
by mr mixin » Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:13 pm
I usually do, hence me never posting films I've seen on a tuesday night/wednesday morning
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:
Post
by fac51 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:18 pm
Say the same thing when you've got a family and responsibilities; going out and doing fun stuff during the week is pretty much not going to happen. I'm more than happy to watch a film with Jan after finally getting Alice to bed.
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road
Post
by 117 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:56 pm
fac51 wrote: I'm more than happy to watch a film with Jan after finally getting Alice to bed.
The point is, you could have watched a good one, which would have been a better thing to do on a Tuesday
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:
Post
by fac51 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:01 pm
I've seen all the good films that I want to watch so I'm on to the dregs now
mr mixin
Guru In Trouble When Ed Finds Out
Posts: 3201 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Notts, uk
Contact:
Post
by mr mixin » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:10 pm
I can recommend you plenty of really good European films that I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have seen?
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road
Post
by 117 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:27 pm
mr mixin wrote: I can recommend you plenty of really good European films that I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have seen?
while you're at it, recommend them to me too please
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:
Post
by fac51 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:00 pm
I can't really watch porn with the mrs but thanks anyway mixin
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road
Post
by 117 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:18 pm
why not? she a prude?
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:
Post
by fac51 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:38 pm
obviously I don't have any porn for her to watch :alt:
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road
Post
by 117 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:12 pm
torrentspy you up
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:
Post
by fac51 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:37 pm
Wouldn't use torentspy..