Not as good as I was expecting, not enough humour in it for me (although the tractor-tipping was ace) - I was hella surprised when I head Jeremy Clarkson's voice tho!
Not as good as I was expecting, not enough humour in it for me (although the tractor-tipping was ace) - I was hella surprised when I head Jeremy Clarkson's voice tho!
I wanna see that!
I've recently watched:
Star wars - A new hope
Supersize me
Cube
Natural Born Killers
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
All great films, apart from Supersize me, which is just silly.
Seriously mate, as a Pixar/Disney venture I was seriously underwhelmed with Cars, it's a good enough story and the animation is top notch, but the humour just wasn't there for the adults (Pixar/Disney ventures normally have a good blend of humour for adults and children alike imo)...and you can read the plot like a book
V for Vendetta - really good film, very surprised by the Wachowski Brothers doing this after the Matrix Trilogy! Not loads of combat etc. but a great if not different storyline.
kev you would like this if you haven't already seen it.