New Guru Software
Right bloody hell, i almost tore my hair out making this bit, its a fully automatic auto updater which upgrades config files and everything!!!
http://updatechecka.plus-media.co.uk/up ... pdater.exe
Now if I say so myself, I deserve a KFC!
http://updatechecka.plus-media.co.uk/up ... pdater.exe
Now if I say so myself, I deserve a KFC!
Last edited by Chris on Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.plus-media.co.uk <<<Free Counter!
P.S. If you haven't installed this before you can still use that update script to install...
http://www.plus-media.co.uk <<<Free Counter!
and also you can remove any .ico files as I worked out how to compile the icons with the software! woo!
P.S. Sorry Vin, couldn't use your icons that you made, lovely as they were cos you sent them to me at work, and you weren't online! If you send them to me ASAP ill make an update then we can test the autoupdate stuff properly
P.S. Sorry Vin, couldn't use your icons that you made, lovely as they were cos you sent them to me at work, and you weren't online! If you send them to me ASAP ill make an update then we can test the autoupdate stuff properly
http://www.plus-media.co.uk <<<Free Counter!
-
117
- Lowly Janitor Guru
- Posts: 12548
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
- Location: a destination a little up the road
Chris wrote:Right bloody hell, i almost tore my hair out making this bit, its a fully automatic auto updater which upgrades config files and everything!!!
http://updatechecka.plus-media.co.uk/up ... pdater.exe
Now if I say so myself, I deserve a KFC!
Code: Select all
error 404: File not found
The document you requested is not found.oh the embarassment! I'll just fix!
EDIT: duh: http://updatechecka.plus-media.co.uk/up ... pdater.exe
EDIT: duh: http://updatechecka.plus-media.co.uk/up ... pdater.exe
Last edited by Chris on Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.plus-media.co.uk <<<Free Counter!
shouldn't do?
I just checked, and each software is the right one?
Did you close the software before running the updater?
And did you select the correct folder to update to?
I just checked, and each software is the right one?
Did you close the software before running the updater?
And did you select the correct folder to update to?
http://www.plus-media.co.uk <<<Free Counter!
yeah not quite sure where that came from tbh!
I quite like it though
I quite like it though
http://www.plus-media.co.uk <<<Free Counter!
The biggest change in this version is the auto updates btw, and I have worked out how to have msn/outlook style popups, just working out the best way of quering stuff, it will be fine i am sure!
http://www.plus-media.co.uk <<<Free Counter!
-
vinnieza
- Allowed to Drink!!!!
- Posts: 3258
- Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:09 pm
- Location: Pluto
- Contact:
Here they are:
http://vthemes.plus-media.co.uk/guruorb2.zip
The gif's should match the pngs
Is there anyway of pasting the path in instead of having to go through all the folders?
Oh i have 0.3.0 and when i click check for updates it says there's a new version avaliable, but i just downloaded this one
-
vinnieza
- Allowed to Drink!!!!
- Posts: 3258
- Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:09 pm
- Location: Pluto
- Contact:
20- non/inverted: http://vthemes.plus-media.co.uk/guruorb2.zip
32, 48, 64 icons: http://vthemes.plus-media.co.uk/guru_orb_sizes.zip
Hows that?
Ability to detect edits?
Vince Z
32, 48, 64 icons: http://vthemes.plus-media.co.uk/guru_orb_sizes.zip
Hows that?
Ability to detect edits?
Vince Z



