I want this!
not saying you wont like it, by all accounts it gets rave reviews in all games and gadgets magazines
i would prefer this one:
http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/STRFIG_TOYS.htm
i would prefer this one:
http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/STRFIG_TOYS.htm

-
vinnieza
- Allowed to Drink!!!!
- Posts: 3258
- Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:09 pm
- Location: Pluto
- Contact:
I have sensible soccer for the megadrive (think it's the first not the second though)
, and it's a great little game 
I always used to thrash the computer like 30-nill till i put the diffuclutly up
It's cool when you score cause it flashes goal and you can hear the crowd cheering
(although it sounds more like somone breathing then the real crowd
)
I also have sonic 1, 2 and this knuckles one which is a new game or you can plug sonic 2 in it and be able to play as knuckles
I always used to thrash the computer like 30-nill till i put the diffuclutly up
It's cool when you score cause it flashes goal and you can hear the crowd cheering
I also have sonic 1, 2 and this knuckles one which is a new game or you can plug sonic 2 in it and be able to play as knuckles



