Sorry Napster

Like to chill to some good tunes whilst playing games or with gadgets? If so this is the forum for you!

Moderators: fac51, 117, arfur

Post Reply
User avatar
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:

Sorry Napster

Post by fac51 »

Sorry Napster I always thought your service was pretty good. I used the unlimited service last summer and was pleasantly surprised even when downgrading to Napster Light for the odd track. Granted the track selection didn?t cater for all but the service was good and the selection growing.

However subscribing to the unlimited service once again for a couple of months I?m disgusted to be told (after extensive searching of the FAQ) I have to phone a London number only to be placed on hold followed by a customer service representative trying to strong-arm me into not cancelling. A 10-minute phone call just to downgrade my subscription on an Internet based service? Not impressed!
Last edited by fac51 on Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:

Post by fac51 »

Image
Image
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road

Post by 117 »

hehe seems Napster are using NTL's customer service techniques!
Image
Image
Post Reply