click me

Loosen up your trigger finger and get ready for some hardcore gaming action here!

Moderators: fac51, 117

Post Reply
Kallar
Apprentice Guru
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:34 pm
Location: Florida

click me

Post by Kallar »

I was looking around your site after seeing you post for the xfire petition. It's a nice site nad we'll be seeing how much I hang around in the near future...

Now to the point of my post :) .
Have you ever played Savage and would you consider reviewing it? SAVAGE: The Battle for Newerth Its a really great rts/fps for all thous who have never heard of it.

Sorry for the spam but were a small community and I have to do my part to promote a underappreciated great game. :P [/url]
I'll fill this out latter.
User avatar
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:

Post by fac51 »

hi welcome to guru4u, never been one for RTS games but love a good FPS. just taking a look at the savage site now :smoker:
Image
Kallar
Apprentice Guru
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:34 pm
Location: Florida

Post by Kallar »

Its a little inovative.... :)
I'll fill this out latter.
Post Reply