Europe Investigates I-Tunes Prices

Like to chill to some good tunes whilst playing games or with gadgets? If so this is the forum for you!

Moderators: fac51, 117, arfur

Chris
Web Design Guru
Posts: 1641
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2003 8:16 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Chris »

surely you can just buy from a proper WMA one legit, then record off your soundcard the .mp3 version thus putting it on your ipod....

Then again, thats quite annoying, may as well resort to piracy! Though, seriously I don't actually do it anymore, too much risk! I am piracy free!
mr mixin
Guru In Trouble When Ed Finds Out
Posts: 3201
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Notts, uk
Contact:

Post by mr mixin »

And you lose quality when you convert from wma to mp3...

Not that you'll notice using those standard white buds though ;)
Chris
Web Design Guru
Posts: 1641
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2003 8:16 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Chris »

yeah but surely not if you use software to directly record from the soundcard output, thus bypassing DMR? I never heard any problems when i used to do it :p
Post Reply