The return of the return of the famous lyric request thread!
-
117
- Lowly Janitor Guru
- Posts: 12548
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
- Location: a destination a little up the road
and by typing "candydiosis lyrics" into google the first link to come up was a site that the lyrics to every tune on the album, so here they are:
Candy says, candy girls, candy apple grey
Psychocandy, candy man eats candy every day
Candy this and candy that whenever I'm out walking
I wish I could go through the day without some candy talking
What's so ******* good, what's so ******* good about candy?
(Psychocandy, candy girl, candy man, candy talking)
(repeat to fade)
Candy says, candy girls, candy apple grey
Psychocandy, candy man eats candy every day
Candy this and candy that whenever I'm out walking
I wish I could go through the day without some candy talking
What's so ******* good, what's so ******* good about candy?
(Psychocandy, candy girl, candy man, candy talking)
(repeat to fade)
-
Pharmasurf
- Insane Guru
- Posts: 174
- Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2003 9:20 pm
- Location: Insanity aka Manchester
- Contact:
-
117
- Lowly Janitor Guru
- Posts: 12548
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
- Location: a destination a little up the road
I can already hear your tune
Calling me across the room
When the world and his wife are on my back again
Not enough pleasure, too much pain
When the world is too much with me (Please leave--just go away)
I lose my mind completely (Please leave--just go now)
In the side street something's moving
Look around, look around
All around you walls are tumbling down
Stop staring at the ground
I can practically see your face
And another revolutionary falls from grace
Hear the thunder in your brain
Not enough sunshine, too much rain
When the light of life has gone (No change for the meter)
And then the king of spivs will come (Selling blood by the liter)
When nothing's sacred anymore
When the demon's knocking on your door
You'll still be staring down at the floor
Not too many hours from this hour
So long
The storm comes
Or is it just another shower?
Picking up the pieces
Half alive in a nine-to-five
Vacant eyes
Is it any wonder?
Rhyme and scream at the TV screen
Close your eyes
Now the world is too much with me (Please leave--just go away)
Before I lose my mind completely (Just leave--please go now)
Now nothing's sacred anymore
When the demon's breaking down your door
You'll still be staring down at the floor
Not too many hours from this hour
So long
The storm comes
Or is it just another shower?
Now the rain has come
Or is it just another shower?
took approx 3seconds to find!
Calling me across the room
When the world and his wife are on my back again
Not enough pleasure, too much pain
When the world is too much with me (Please leave--just go away)
I lose my mind completely (Please leave--just go now)
In the side street something's moving
Look around, look around
All around you walls are tumbling down
Stop staring at the ground
I can practically see your face
And another revolutionary falls from grace
Hear the thunder in your brain
Not enough sunshine, too much rain
When the light of life has gone (No change for the meter)
And then the king of spivs will come (Selling blood by the liter)
When nothing's sacred anymore
When the demon's knocking on your door
You'll still be staring down at the floor
Not too many hours from this hour
So long
The storm comes
Or is it just another shower?
Picking up the pieces
Half alive in a nine-to-five
Vacant eyes
Is it any wonder?
Rhyme and scream at the TV screen
Close your eyes
Now the world is too much with me (Please leave--just go away)
Before I lose my mind completely (Just leave--please go now)
Now nothing's sacred anymore
When the demon's breaking down your door
You'll still be staring down at the floor
Not too many hours from this hour
So long
The storm comes
Or is it just another shower?
Now the rain has come
Or is it just another shower?
took approx 3seconds to find!
-
Pharmasurf
- Insane Guru
- Posts: 174
- Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2003 9:20 pm
- Location: Insanity aka Manchester
- Contact:



