Page 1 of 1

Sorry Napster

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:02 pm
by fac51
Sorry Napster I always thought your service was pretty good. I used the unlimited service last summer and was pleasantly surprised even when downgrading to Napster Light for the odd track. Granted the track selection didn?t cater for all but the service was good and the selection growing.

However subscribing to the unlimited service once again for a couple of months I?m disgusted to be told (after extensive searching of the FAQ) I have to phone a London number only to be placed on hold followed by a customer service representative trying to strong-arm me into not cancelling. A 10-minute phone call just to downgrade my subscription on an Internet based service? Not impressed!

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:05 pm
by fac51
Image

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:11 pm
by 117
hehe seems Napster are using NTL's customer service techniques!