click me
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:45 pm
I was looking around your site after seeing you post for the xfire petition. It's a nice site nad we'll be seeing how much I hang around in the near future...
Now to the point of my post
.
Have you ever played Savage and would you consider reviewing it? SAVAGE: The Battle for Newerth Its a really great rts/fps for all thous who have never heard of it.
Sorry for the spam but were a small community and I have to do my part to promote a underappreciated great game.
[/url]
Now to the point of my post
Have you ever played Savage and would you consider reviewing it? SAVAGE: The Battle for Newerth Its a really great rts/fps for all thous who have never heard of it.
Sorry for the spam but were a small community and I have to do my part to promote a underappreciated great game.