Page 1 of 1

Cthonic reviews music!

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 5:31 pm
by 117
http://www.chthonicionic.net/bile/

this guy tells all about your favourite bands/songs etc, just type in your fave tune/band and see what he has to say! This is what he said about Prodigy:
What do I think about Experience: Expanded by The Prodigy? I'll tell you what I think...

Jericho sounds like a distressed monkey The Prodigy has shut in a small cardboard box. I've heard better tunes than track three, Wind It Up from my digital watch, on the hour, every hour. Nine people died whilst track five, the 'G-Force Part 2' of Hyperspeed was being created. I can only say that they are the lucky ones and missed out on what sounds like a drunk, urine soaked, pus stained tramp's idea of a catchy tune that people will donate all their spare change to stop hearing.

Charly (Trip Into Drum And Bass Version)? No, no, no, no and no. Horrible. Like my own personal hell. What possesses people to make music that sounds like track nine, Weather Experience? The bastard lovechild of Joe Dolce and Mariah Carey? I'm not offering further opinion because I'm not listening to it again. Ever. I had to abandon listening to the 'live' of Death Of The Prodigy Dancers after my nose and ears began to bleed.

In fact, I despise every second of The Prodigy's creation.
nice!

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 5:32 pm
by 117
although the guy mite be spot on about David Gray:
David Gray's Century Ends, an object lesson in filth...

I've heard better things than Wisdom at my son's playschool end of term concert in which every small child has been given something to make a noise with regardless of talent, motivation or the ability to count to four without drooling. Track seven, Lead Me Upstairs could be mistaken for my own personal hell if you don't listen very carefully, and, believe me, you don't want to. Birds Without Wings is about as hip as my four year old's attempts at the Lambada. It's a vision of hell that not many people live to see, I promise you.

It's things like track ten, Its All Over that makes people want to kill each other.

In fact, a fruits of the forest yoghurt has more cultural significance.

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:10 pm
by fac51
i haven't really got a fave album but he had never heard of Jam & Spoons Tripomatic Fairytales

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 1:41 pm
by 117
probably coz noone else has either....

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 1:51 pm
by fac51
well you are all missing out

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 6:09 pm
by 117
i have actually heard of jam&spoon, but only coz i believe theyve remixed some tunes of other peoples