Page 1 of 3

Private forums

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:43 pm
by Chris
Hi all, if you are not a mod or admin, please login and tell me if you can see the private forums or post new topics to them on wap. Thanks

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:16 pm
by Vlammetje
Well, I may well be the only non-mod or admin around! I can not see the Private Forums.

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:19 pm
by Vlammetje
Hmmm.... I know I replied to this thread! Twice in fact. So how come I can't see my posts?

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:23 pm
by Chris
Huh? I can see them? Thanks anyway!

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:12 am
by arfur
It half works then. Blind posting in private threads.

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:50 am
by 117
nice!

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:10 am
by mr mixin
theres private forums?!? :o

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:27 am
by Chris
You arses! This thread isn't private! Mixin: why do i bother! Lol

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:29 am
by 117
well why call it a private thread if it isnt one then???

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:33 am
by Vlammetje
This is NOT private! This thread is INQUIRING about the private threads... whether or not I can see them on wap. Which i cannot.

It's not really all that hard when you think about it! :roll:

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 12:41 pm
by 117
ooooh lookit vlam taking the bait that was left for chris!

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 12:48 pm
by Vlammetje
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 3:05 pm
by mr mixin
:o

Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 5:16 pm
by Vlammetje
***image*** :lol: It really is time for wap smilies!

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 5:35 pm
by Chris
Slave drivers! Make your own Damn wap smileys! Kev, disgraceful, leaving bait for me! :o

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>