Page 1 of 3

Ask away!

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 1:35 pm
by Chris
Yep, I am back, so ask away :) (i will try and answer quickly, but i have just discovered that I can't use my pc to get online at the moment, because i forgot to buy a modem.)

:lol:

Anyway, visit my website! lol ;)

Chris

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 1:41 pm
by Chris
Where can I download php scripts that I can add to my websiet (like guestbooks and other things?

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 1:42 pm
by Chris
Try http://www.plus-media.co.uk i have found it is quite good ;)

:lol: :lol:

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 6:33 pm
by Vlammetje
Question of a very diff nature: I vaguely remember you said you were gonna look into a wap-version of this forum.... Have you?

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 6:44 pm
by fac51
i want a php script for a decent feedback form i can configure plus a decent sountdown clock :)

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 8:48 am
by Chris
Hi

Yep, I looked into the wap version, I could make it, but it would take a bit of time (bout 10-20hrs dependent on features) and that is time i don't have right now :) I will eventually get round to it, maybe after the summer hols are over (I am working until college, so have no free time ;)) But, yes it is possible, but complex :) (which is why the version that Guru found was ?200 or whatever it was :))


Ed: I'm on the case ;) (erm what do you mean by countdown? sort of like a php one that refreshes when the page does? or a javascript like one which counts down seconds )

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:53 pm
by fac51
counts down in seconds chris.. i have a good one on my main page which counts down in days which i like but all the clock counters i found were crap

yeah and i aint paying ?200 to wapalise the forum! :o i want to know how laffen did esato but he wont tell me :x

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 2:34 pm
by Chris
It isn't too hard to wapalise the forum... Just time consuming... I will get round to it ;) Erm, why won't he tell you?

Ok, ill play with the seconds counter...

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:15 pm
by Endre
laffen is a norwegian old gitt :D

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:18 pm
by Vlammetje
not that old actually....

Image

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:45 pm
by 117
laffen dont like me :(

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:59 pm
by Vlammetje
what makes you think that?

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 8:18 pm
by 117
the fact that whenever ive had a problem he's ignored my PMs

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:40 am
by Chris
Yeah, he ignores everyone's pm's. Anyone know how old he is or anything?

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 10:33 am
by Vlammetje
He never ignores my PM's :lol:

and no I don't KNOW how old he is but I've seen his picture :oops: and I'd say he's no older than 30.

Anyway..... does it matter? :roll: