Page 7 of 21

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 7:02 pm
by 117
sorry :para:

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:01 pm
by Vlammetje
;-) <br/><br/><i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:19 pm
by Vlammetje
Seems the quote function does not work on wap? <br/><br/><i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 9:33 pm
by MaThIbUs
Vlammetje wrote:doubt that. T300 never had problems before.
indeed

still doesn't work though :cry: :?:

Posted: Sat May 22, 2004 10:12 am
by Vlammetje
What's wrong with the Forum Home page on wapwap? I've mentioned it before somewhere, but here we go again. There is only one page with only a few topics on it, some of which are showing double (typically the chat thread) and there is no option to go to a next page :-( <br/><br/><i>Posted from a Z600</i>

Posted: Sat May 22, 2004 10:41 am
by Vlammetje
Now there is an empty topic with an empty amount of replies sitting on top of the Forum Home page and the 'dummy' chat thread has disappeared :para: <br/><br/><i>Posted from a Z600</i>

Posted: Sat May 22, 2004 10:47 am
by mr mixin
Correction: the dummy thread is still there but appears to be the last one posted in. Signed: Vlammetje :para: <br/><br/><i>Posted by mr mixin's mobile cellular telephone :P</i>

Posted: Sat May 22, 2004 11:13 am
by fac51
is the dummy thread something to do with php.com testers?

Posted: Sat May 22, 2004 5:54 pm
by Vlammetje
No Ed that is just a term I used to underline the fact that two thread titles show on the index page even though only one really exists. Perhaps 'Ghost Thread' would be a better choice of words? <br/><br/><i>Posted from a Z600</i>

Posted: Thu May 27, 2004 9:45 am
by Chris
hmmmmm Most stuff seems to be fixed now...

Vlam: The quote thing does work, but due to a bug in the se software, it saves what you last wrote in the text fields which overides the quote and edit functions. I can't do anything bout that unfortunatly :( Try to make sure you have a clean wap session if you want to quote. Thats all i can suggest :(

Posted: Thu May 27, 2004 10:21 am
by Vlammetje
oh :o

well i'll remember that :)

Posted: Thu May 27, 2004 6:06 pm
by Vlammetje
Thanks for fixing it Chris :-) <br/><br/><i>[color=red][size=75]W@pW@pping away.....[/color][/size]</i>

Posted: Thu May 27, 2004 6:17 pm
by Vlammetje
How often does the wap forum index refresh? :para: <br/><br/><i>[color=red][size=75]W@pW@pping away.....[/color][/size]</i>

Posted: Thu May 27, 2004 6:36 pm
by fac51
when you refresh it?

Posted: Thu May 27, 2004 6:52 pm
by Vlammetje
Obviously :P It's just that during my earlier session even though i'd replied to a few threads and read my pm's, it never treated the number of posts on any of the threads and kept saying I had a new pm, every time I returned to the forum home page (via a link) It only refreshed when I manually reloaded the page. As I don't recall this happening before I thought I'd ask :-) <br/>Could just be am issue of my phone of course ;-) <br/><br/><i>[color=red][size=75]W@pW@pping away.....[/color][/size]</i>