Page 60 of 94

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:33 am
by 117
yes

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:56 pm
by Eamonn
Reservoir Dogs - shite
Boogie Nights - also shite

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:39 am
by 117
Reservoir Dogs is in my top 5 movies, and I thought Boogie Nights was good too :x

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:45 pm
by fac51
Firewall - was averagely boring...

Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:52 pm
by 117
The Proposition

a Western set in Australia, written and scored by Nick Cave, starring Ray Winstone and Guy Pearce, very brutal, very well written and well acted

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:00 am
by fac51
Jarhead = top filmage indeed!

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:26 am
by 117
Awesome; I Fuckin' Shot That!

I'd forgotten this was out (even tho I'd been waiting for it for ages, and had the release day drawn into my eyelids, I managed to miss it by 2 weeks), but spotted it in Chavda last night, so took it home and watched it forthwith. It's awesomeness indeed! Excellent BBs performance and really well edited, it uses a total of 62 cameras - 49 HI-8s handed out to the audience all around the mahoosive Madison Square Garden. The performance featured a guest spot of beat-boxing from Doug E Fresh (who was nearly as impressive as Rahzel). For the encore they leave Mixmaster Mike on stage, and then we get to see them run thru the corridors and up the lifts of MSG and then appear in a part of the crowd to do Intergalactic - it musta been awesomeness incarnate for those in that section, but a bit annoying for those at the other side of the arena.

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:30 pm
by fac51
hmmm loks a bit different

lucky number slevin - pretty good but not amazing as i was expecting.

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:39 pm
by 117
fac51 wrote:hmmm loks a bit different
you like the Beastie Boys?

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:57 pm
by fac51
not really

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:40 am
by 117
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

couldnt get into it at all, the comedy was poor, in fact i fell asleep so missed the ending

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:57 am
by fac51
i tried to watch that once too, turned it off in the end

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:19 pm
by 117
The Big Lebowski

I also fell asleep during this, but it's ok coz I seen it before

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:55 pm
by fac51
yeah i like that film

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:54 pm
by fac51
Fun with Dick and Jane - surprisingly enjoyable.