Page 5 of 10
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:05 pm
by Chris
Right bloody hell, i almost tore my hair out making this bit, its a fully automatic auto updater which upgrades config files and everything!!!
http://updatechecka.plus-media.co.uk/up ... pdater.exe
Now if I say so myself, I deserve a KFC!
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:05 pm
by Chris
P.S. If you haven't installed this before you can still use that update script to install...
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:07 pm
by Chris
and also you can remove any .ico files as I worked out how to compile the icons with the software! woo!
P.S. Sorry Vin, couldn't use your icons that you made, lovely as they were cos you sent them to me at work, and you weren't online! If you send them to me ASAP ill make an update then we can test the autoupdate stuff properly
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:27 pm
by 117
Code: Select all
error 404: File not found
The document you requested is not found.
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:28 pm
by Chris
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:29 pm
by 117
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:34 pm
by 117
i updated, it stills says 0.20 tho

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:36 pm
by Chris
shouldn't do?
I just checked, and each software is the right one?
Did you close the software before running the updater?
And did you select the correct folder to update to?
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:38 pm
by 117
dont worry, had forgotten to close the sw first, it's ok now, with a spangly ! after the 0.30
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:38 pm
by Chris
yeah not quite sure where that came from tbh!
I quite like it though

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:39 pm
by 117
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:40 pm
by Chris
The biggest change in this version is the auto updates btw, and I have worked out how to have msn/outlook style popups, just working out the best way of quering stuff, it will be fine i am sure!
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:49 am
by vinnieza
Here they are:
http://vthemes.plus-media.co.uk/guruorb2.zip
The gif's should match the pngs
Is there anyway of pasting the path in instead of having to go through all the folders?
Oh i have 0.3.0 and when i click check for updates it says there's a new version avaliable, but i just downloaded this one

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:57 am
by Chris
Cheers Vin,
Oh yeah so it does! I better check that

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:12 pm
by vinnieza