Page 5 of 70

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:49 am
by 117
:o cheat! no sorry vlam cant get it :(.

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:53 am
by Vlammetje
Well if you can't get it I suppose no1 will.

Guess it's too old this song :(

Should we stick to 80's, 90's and now?

This one is late 60's I think, it's Snow Blind Friend by Steppenwolf.

BossJohn... I had no idea you can google lyrics :?:


Ok.... will come up with a much simpler one then:

I drank too much last night, got bills to pay
my head just feels in pain
I missed the bus and there'll be hell today
I'm late for work again

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:35 pm
by Eamonn
Nope........ :arse:

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:53 pm
by bossjohnc
hehe it's easy, just take a line, stick it in quotes, then hit search!

The one you just posted was Dido... trying to think of the title - on the tip of my tongue... must... resist... google.......

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 4:12 pm
by fac51
yeah thats the one fundamental flaw with this game... i think everyone has been doing that ;) exept me of course :razz:

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 4:30 pm
by Eamonn
I haven't...

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 5:49 pm
by Vlammetje
I hadn't even thought of google :o (I am so naive!) I did ask a colleague of mine the title of that marilyn manson song tho....

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:28 pm
by 117
so... u've all been cheating (i honestly haven't tho), altho i did know that google would work

the Dido one i'm ashamed (fookin appalled tbh) to say i know it, it's Thank You

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:34 pm
by Vlammetje
Correct :)

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:35 pm
by 117
cant it be wrong so that i can retract my admission of knowing a Dido lyric?

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:43 pm
by yelp
captain kangaroo wrote:cant it be wrong so that i can retract my admission of knowing a Dido lyric?
:o


posted by a mobile benny

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:26 pm
by 117
ick!

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:46 pm
by Vlammetje
:x

No!

It's RIGHT! It's CORRECT!!

Everybody: Kev knows a Dido lyric!!!


(and so do I, for that matter...)

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:20 pm
by Eamonn
ahhh and so it is thank you!

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:21 pm
by Eamonn
Try this one:

I was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls,
And milk! Rectangles, to an optometrist, the man with the golden eyeball,
And tighten your buttocks, pour juice on your chin,
I promise my girlfriend I'd... the violin