Page 4 of 70

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 10:09 pm
by Pino
hmmm, let's see if you know this one, this song is the greatest lovesong I've ever heard , here it comes :

It's the stupid details that my heart is breaking for, it's the way your shoulders shake and what they're shaking for........
it's knowing now that he knows you after only guesses, it's the thought off him undressing you or ...you undress him ....

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 10:34 pm
by 117
elvis costello - i want you

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:48 pm
by Pino
correct :D

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:09 am
by 117
im too good at this!

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 7:02 am
by 117
Ok just listened to this in the car so here goes: you want commitment, put on your best suit, put your arms around of now we're going down town

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 7:17 am
by Vlammetje
'put your arms around me now' I think???

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:58 am
by 117
Yeah you're right, early morning t9 incident! But that's not the song title!

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:19 am
by Vlammetje
oh dear.

think it's Marilyn Manson. :x

Can't quite remember the song title tho :(

(I HATE Marilyn Manson!)

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:02 am
by Vlammetje
Ah!

Think it's called mOBSCENE??

possibly?

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:27 pm
by 117
Correct! Thought this game wasn't your thing?

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:55 pm
by Vlammetje
I like it!!!

I just didn't gues any of the first ones :cry:

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 1:17 pm
by Vlammetje
But he`ll always be a problem to his poor and puzzled mother
And he`ll always be another one of us

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 5:43 pm
by 117
hmmm, it's ringing a bell, but can't get it at mo

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:19 pm
by Vlammetje
I'm amazed it rings a bell :o tbh!

Let's see if you get it :)

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:51 am
by bossjohnc
Well, I've got it, but only because I googled it :P