Page 27 of 70
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:07 pm
by Vlammetje
ok, new lyric:
It's the terror of knowing
What this world is about
Watching some good friends
Screaming 'Let me out'
Pray tomorrow - gets me higher higher high
Pressure on people people on streets
Turned away from it all like a blind man
Sat on a fence but it don't work
Keep coming up with love but it's so slashed and torn
Why - why - why?

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:10 pm
by Eamonn
isn't that a song buy queen and bowie called under pressue?
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:31 pm
by Vlammetje
yes it is

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:55 pm
by Eamonn
excellent my turn again!
And the fields overseer
The agents of orange
The priests of Hiroshima
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 3:31 pm
by Vlammetje
....the cost of my desire...
sleep now in the fire.
rage against the machine - sleep now in the fire
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 5:08 pm
by Endre
im just trying to find a decent melody i can sing in my own company.....
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:31 pm
by Eamonn
its not your turn endre! i know the song though..
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:32 pm
by Eamonn
Vlammetje wrote:....the cost of my desire...
sleep now in the fire.
rage against the machine - sleep now in the fire
I swear you're using google vlammy!
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:59 pm
by Vlammetje
i am offended
it's actually one of many songs an old friend used to play very very very frequently... i know the lyrics complete.
and i'm offended
endre go ahead we'll use your lyric
and I don't know it anyway.
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:13 pm
by Eamonn
vlammy then your like a song database!
endre's lyris is u2 - stuck in a moment
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:22 pm
by Vlammetje
The friend in question has the largest music collection in the world and I've known im since I was 4 yrs old. I have accumulated quite a few bits and pieces of what I heard from his speakers in my head over the years
(should I worry?

)
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:27 pm
by Eamonn
hmmmm maybe you should manage a music store?
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:15 pm
by 117
me knows plenty of lyrics, but most of mine are too obscure for you guys
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:27 pm
by Eamonn
yeh aka shit!
ok guess this:
Sur la dernier page du chapitre
On the last day of the year
Ma vie
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:35 pm
by 117
different = shit
