Page 22 of 70

Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:39 am
by Vlammetje
noooooope sorry.

Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 5:55 pm
by Vlammetje
Nobody eh? :(

Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 7:29 pm
by 117
no idea

Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 7:42 pm
by Vlammetje
right.

Inside my head - radiohead


I've got nother one on my mind but I wouldn't dare put it on here anymore :(

some1 else pls continue the game?

Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:23 pm
by Eamonn
ok then...

The chances of anything coming from mars was a million to one he said....

Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:32 pm
by Vlammetje
war of the worlds :D :D :D



hmmm the only vocalist i remember by name would be Justin Hayward..

Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 9:11 pm
by Eamonn
track name?

Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 9:33 pm
by Vlammetje
erm......


Think I'm gonna go with 'the Eve of the War'

Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 9:56 pm
by Eamonn
correct! your turn again! :lol:

Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 8:42 am
by Vlammetje
Woooohoooooo!!!

erm..... yes.

Nothing comes to mind but this one: 'Such a lonely little girl in a cold cold world'

And since I already know you'll prolly never guess I am giving you the hint that this a non british artist and the song is part 1 of 4. The songs tell a story and are half in German, half in English.


Good luck :lol:

Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:10 am
by Eamonn
:???:

Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 11:18 am
by Vlammetje
thought so..... :(

Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 12:17 pm
by Eamonn
:arrow: :deize:

Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 12:22 pm
by Endre
Is it Emma?????

Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 12:45 pm
by Vlammetje
Who's Emma? :o


and eamonn: sowree.... :cry: I'll give you a different one then :lol:

Through autumn's golden gown we used to kick our way
You always loved this time of year
Those fallen leaves lie undisturbed now



You just might know this :lol: