Page 21 of 40
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:25 pm
by Pharmasurf
What's IOW?
I can't be arsed going to any of the festivals this year got too much other stuff on. Glastonbury would've fitted in but like I say wasn't mad for the line up.
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:27 pm
by 117
Isle Of Wight - right on my doorstep and Mr Bowie playing this year

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:28 pm
by Pharmasurf
Oh right, of course that's well close for you. Nice one, when is it?
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:37 pm
by 117
June 11th-13th, im only going on the Sunday (for Bowie), coz shite like Stereophonics playing other days
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:42 pm
by Pharmasurf
I don't like the Stereophonics, I think they're poo!
If I went I'd have to go for the full thing though coz it's too much of a trek otherwise
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:46 pm
by 117
Groove Armada supporting Veryawfulness on the Friday
The Who, Maniac Street Cleaners, Electric Soft Parade on Saturday
Bowie, Charlatans, Suzanne Vega on Sunday
(amongst others)
any good to ya?
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:49 pm
by Pharmasurf
I only like about 3 of the bands you mentioned, and I don't like any of them enough to do the trek, mind you it would be a break though
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:51 pm
by 117
i trekked all the way to bonnie Scotland for Mr Bowie last year! it's only worth trekking tho if you really like some've the artists
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:53 pm
by Pharmasurf
There would probably have to be at least 2 of my fave bands for me to be bothered, but if it was sunny and a good atmosphere then I probably wouldn't mind.
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:59 pm
by 117
tis the IOW, tis always sunny

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:03 pm
by Pharmasurf
I could do with some sun after the crap weather here at the moment
Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:35 pm
by 117
Kill Bill Vol1 OST
Kill Bill Vol2 OST
Pulp Fiction OST Collector's Edition

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:08 pm
by Vlammetje
Listening to radio

<br/><br/><i>Posted from a mobile</i>
Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:26 pm
by fac51
what station?
Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:09 pm
by arfur
... the sound of rain
