Page 3 of 3

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:10 pm
by Eamonn
no, just Delphi..

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:47 pm
by Eamonn
The app has now been updated, just re-download it from the original link..

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:39 pm
by Chris
hmmm very good, Anyone noticed that if you press tab to select the close button, hold the space bar then move your mouse it goes a bit crazy? :P

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:57 am
by vinnieza
I can't unzip it for some reason? i get errors if i try with winrar or with winzip :bozz:

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:41 pm
by Eamonn
You need the latest version of winzip to support this compression...

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:43 pm
by Eamonn
Chris wrote:hmmm very good, Anyone noticed that if you press tab to select the close button, hold the space bar then move your mouse it goes a bit crazy? :P
Yep, quite demented!

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:46 pm
by Eamonn
vinnieza wrote:I can't unzip it for some reason? i get errors if i try with winrar or with winzip :bozz:
It should work now - I've changed the compression.

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:01 pm
by vinnieza
Eamonn wrote:
vinnieza wrote:I can't unzip it for some reason? i get errors if i try with winrar or with winzip :bozz:
It should work now - I've changed the compression.
Thanks :grinner:
...goes a bit crazy?
:lol:

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:05 pm
by Eamonn
nps