Page 19 of 70
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 12:21 am
by 117
ok lyric time: "Hey! Wait! I got a new complaint!"
<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 1:38 am
by Vlammetje
Nirvana?
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 1:04 pm
by 117
yep, what's the tune tho?
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 1:46 pm
by Vlammetje
yes.... thats what I can't really remember

It's been years since I last heard that tune.
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 1:57 pm
by 117
i'll give u a clue, it's off the In Utero album, go listen now!
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 1:57 pm
by Vlammetje
'Forever in debt to you priceless advice'
I'm gonna guess that's its heart shaped box even tho I remember only the chorus.
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 2:03 pm
by 117
correctamundo! u should still go listen tho

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 3:57 pm
by Vlammetje
I used to have the album.... but it's gotten lost after moving aroud a couple of times during my student yrs..... (I bet one of my old roomies has it tho!)
Anyway, new lyric! This suddenly popped into my head:
I turned on the lights the TV and the radio but still I can't escape the ghost of you
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:26 pm
by CaptainBling
thanks vlamm, i know that tune but cant think of the name, gunna have that line going around in my head for hours now

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:01 pm
by fac51
duran duran ordinary world!
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:47 pm
by CaptainBling
bastard

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 6:11 pm
by 117
one from me: "yeah yeah yeah, stop going on, we all know that your pretty pretty pretty!"
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 8:37 pm
by Vlammetje
Correct Ed and dunno Tom.
<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 8:40 pm
by 117
tom didnt post one, twas me!
<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 12:01 am
by fac51
but i was correct
