Page 18 of 70

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:06 pm
by 117
noone gets my lyrics if i post stuff that i'd normally listen to either, so i post easy stuff just to keep you guys sweet

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:27 pm
by Vlammetje
Hmmmm yeah...... I just find it hard to find stuff that you guys know....


Anyway.... the song I was looking for was 'Maggie May' by Rod Stewart.
Thought that was easy coz random ppl sing 'Wake up Maggie I think I've got something to say to you' to me all the time :lol:

Lemme think about a new lyric for a while

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:35 pm
by 117
oh rite, thats what it is!

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:56 pm
by Vlammetje
OK new lyric. I won't say an easy one coz I'd be jinxing it.

I've had my share of sand kicked in my face

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 12:56 am
by Andy
Marillion, ah that bag of shite ;-) They were down Butlins about 4 months ago (big tour thingywatsit) and i had to deal with with the fans (oh joy oh joy)

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:01 pm
by Vlammetje
Vlammetje wrote:OK new lyric. I won't say an easy one coz I'd be jinxing it.

I've had my share of sand kicked in my face

i am disappointed in the lot of you! :x

This was 'We are the champions' by Queen!


I probably shouldn't post a new lyric Image as no1 will get it anyway.... :cry: :cry:

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:44 pm
by 117
sorry vlam only know the choruses to some Queen tunes!

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:50 am
by Pino
Eamonn wrote:who's marillion?
WHO IS MARILLION, never heard off kayleigh?? :( :( :( :(

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 9:52 am
by Vlammetje

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 1:39 pm
by fac51
whats wrong with marillion? fish wrote some great lyrics

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 4:50 pm
by Eamonn
never heard of them myself...

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 8:17 pm
by 117
the name sounds arse

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 9:09 pm
by Eamonn
indeed :deize:

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 10:54 pm
by Vlammetje
:x :x

nothing wrong with marillion!


And to prove that I give you this not very flattering picture :lol:

Image

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 12:18 am
by 117
looks good on wap!

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>