Page 17 of 70

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 4:35 pm
by Vlammetje
Seems noone is contesting that so I'm gonna assume I got it right.

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 6:09 pm
by 117
correctamundo vlam!

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 7:26 pm
by Eamonn
:drool: <--- that just looks so gay!

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 7:39 pm
by Vlammetje
erm.... relevance?? :roll:


:lol:


ok... lyric.... an easy one this time (except for Kev :lol: )

But I'm as blind as a fool can be
You stole my heart but I love you anyway

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 8:00 pm
by Eamonn
now there nothing to get upset about..

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 8:08 pm
by Andy
Right vlam :-) And i know this bares no relevance to anything, but its a lyric i heard today and thought it was funny. "I wanna hear a happy song, i wanna party all day long, i wanna cut off all my hair, i wanna be a gabber baby!" Oh dear indeed

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 8:12 pm
by 117
oh dear indeed. and ur right vlam i have no idea

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 8:35 pm
by Eamonn
peace the f*ck out

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 9:39 pm
by Vlammetje
oooooh i would never wanna be a gabber-baby :lol:

In fact I have trouble believing gabber is still alive :o

kev: i know :P

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 10:22 pm
by Pino
sorry back to topic, coz I really must know whos song this is

"and sympathy is what we need my friend"

edit" never mind found it" thanks guys for the support"

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 10:57 pm
by Vlammetje
afaik it's Rare Bird - Sympathy.

I may have the whole lyrics somewhere (gotta dust off a few files tho)

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:11 pm
by Pino
Vlammetje wrote:afaik it's Rare Bird - Sympathy.

I may have the whole lyrics somewhere (gotta dust off a few files tho)
YEP you're right, have the lyrics as the song now, even a version by marillion

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:38 pm
by Eamonn
who's marillion?

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:55 pm
by Vlammetje
Marrillion? :) Wanna hear!! :P


Once again no1 got my lyric :cry:

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:03 pm
by 117
who tf is marillion?