Page 15 of 70

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:21 pm
by MaThIbUs
masseur > your lyric made of think of fookin' :deize: Slipknot :deize:

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:30 pm
by Eamonn
hate slipshite

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:37 pm
by masseur
never heard of them/he/she/it! :-)

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:59 pm
by Eamonn
them...

Image

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 5:23 pm
by masseur
rrrriiight! ok well so... anyway... moving on... :lol:

still looking for the artist and title for this

"Who are these men of lust, greed, and glory?
Rip off the masks and let's see."

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 6:32 pm
by 117
no idea on that one, and i have to agree with you guys in saying that slipknot are undeniably shite!

btw noone's got the artist for my one from the other day yet!

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 7:07 pm
by Vlammetje
Nor mine from yesterday! :lol:

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 7:09 pm
by Vlammetje
Oh..... forgot to say..... i think masseur's is Supertramp (can hear it in my head).... will have to think on the title of that track for a bit tho... [edit] CRIME OF THE CENTURY [/edit]


and that bunch of slip-whatever are downright scary! :o

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 7:34 pm
by MaThIbUs
Slipkots, Vlammetje. They're even more arse than the whole load of Thread For UK Users :deize:

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 7:38 pm
by Vlammetje
I think I'm offended to be compared to that slip-lot! :x

Anyway....... I believe I has a lyirc earlier...... tis playing now :D so i'll give it another go ;)

Vlammetje wrote: I wonder what you're doin' now
I wonder if you think of me at all

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 7:48 pm
by Eamonn
slipshit need to be furking gassed!

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 2:32 am
by Andy
Skunk Anansie vlam, but cannae member track name. Tis weird tho

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 8:27 am
by MaThIbUs
masseur wrote:never heard of them/he/she/it! :-)
you can thank god now, masseur :lol:

Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 10:49 am
by Andy
Well i quite like some Slipknot tracks (Eyeless, Wait n Bleed and Scissors from first album, My Plague, Left Behind and Iowa from second) so nerr! :-p Also vlam, is the track name Hedonism? I think that was it. Dodgy porn holiday hotel Hedonism II jogged me memory :-)

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 11:13 am
by Vlammetje
:o

erm... you're right Andy!