Page 14 of 40
Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:17 pm
by Vlammetje
I'd say you're at a safe distance anyway

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:35 pm
by Eamonn
lets hope so

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 6:06 pm
by Endre
i been mostely listening to: Kent - Vinter Noll2
Very good i highly recomend it.
Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:34 pm
by 117
Vlammetje wrote:
I'd say you're at a safe distance anyway

am i? if not i'm coming to stay at yours!
Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:37 pm
by Vlammetje
at my place? that would put you further away from Nottingham I think...
So.... when are you coming over?

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:55 pm
by 117
be round in a minute

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:21 pm
by Vlammetje
Kewl
The beer is cold, there is plenty of it.... I'd say we're ready for ya

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:23 pm
by fac51
what ready for the KevvyMagic?

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:25 pm
by Vlammetje
well won't know till I try it, right?

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:32 pm
by fac51
the question is do u
want to know it?

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:33 pm
by Vlammetje
Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:34 pm
by 117
(straps himself into the KevvyMagic suit)
Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:35 pm
by 117
the beer doesnt want to be grolsch else im not coming!
Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:36 pm
by fac51
whats wrong with grolsch?
Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:49 pm
by Endre
it dosent match the magick jump suit