Page 14 of 70
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:18 am
by masseur
yep ... Gabrielle! One of the 150 songs I carry always on my pocketpc and listen to each Monday/Friday on the plane!
..and this from a song I had to that list recently
"The Champs Elysee, San Michelle,
and old Beaujolais wine."
edit: no, I just realised thats not the Gabrielle song RISE that I thought it was... although the second line is very similar. ooops! I will save mine for another time
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 12:17 pm
by Vlammetje
ok
anybody else??
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 9:09 pm
by Vlammetje
anybody?
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 9:36 pm
by MaThIbUs
No
<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:56 pm
by arfur
"other evidence has shown that you and I are not alone"
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 7:26 am
by fac51
rings a bell
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:44 am
by masseur
I think this one is Suzanne Vega "Marlena on the wall"?
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:08 pm
by arfur
correct

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:46 pm
by masseur
great... then lets try this one...
"The Champs Elysee, San Michelle,
and old Beaujolais wine."
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:04 pm
by Vlammetje
Gary Moore!!
erm... is it called Parisienne walkways

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:06 pm
by masseur
correct. not many words in that song actually!
next?
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:30 pm
by arfur
A long time ago came a man on a track. Walking down the road a sack no his back.
<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 3:13 pm
by masseur
I've always been a dire straits fan since Sultans of Swing! This is telegraph road
Here's one from just about my all time favourite group
"Who are these men of lust, greed, and glory?
Rip off the masks and let's see."
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 3:26 pm
by arfur
Telegraph road is one of my all time favorites. As to your lyric sounds a bit iron maiden to me.
<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:06 pm
by masseur
no, sorry... not Iron Maiden