Guess the tune

Like to chill to some good tunes whilst playing games or with gadgets? If so this is the forum for you!

Moderators: fac51, 117, arfur

masseur
Scholarly Guru
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:47 am

Post by masseur »

yep ... Gabrielle! One of the 150 songs I carry always on my pocketpc and listen to each Monday/Friday on the plane!

..and this from a song I had to that list recently

"The Champs Elysee, San Michelle,
and old Beaujolais wine."


edit: no, I just realised thats not the Gabrielle song RISE that I thought it was... although the second line is very similar. ooops! I will save mine for another time
...Unless I'm very much mistaken
User avatar
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:

Post by Vlammetje »

ok :)

anybody else??
www.vlammetje.com
User avatar
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:

Post by Vlammetje »

:(

anybody?
www.vlammetje.com
User avatar
MaThIbUs
Shaman
Posts: 423
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:11 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by MaThIbUs »

No

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
arfur
F1 Guru
Posts: 1440
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 5:17 pm
Location: Maranello
Contact:

Post by arfur »

"other evidence has shown that you and I are not alone"
User avatar
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:

Post by fac51 »

rings a bell
Image
masseur
Scholarly Guru
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:47 am

Post by masseur »

I think this one is Suzanne Vega "Marlena on the wall"?
...Unless I'm very much mistaken
arfur
F1 Guru
Posts: 1440
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 5:17 pm
Location: Maranello
Contact:

Post by arfur »

correct :lol:
masseur
Scholarly Guru
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:47 am

Post by masseur »

great... then lets try this one...

"The Champs Elysee, San Michelle,
and old Beaujolais wine."
...Unless I'm very much mistaken
User avatar
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:

Post by Vlammetje »

Gary Moore!!


erm... is it called Parisienne walkways :?:
www.vlammetje.com
masseur
Scholarly Guru
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:47 am

Post by masseur »

correct. not many words in that song actually!

next?
...Unless I'm very much mistaken
arfur
F1 Guru
Posts: 1440
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 5:17 pm
Location: Maranello
Contact:

Post by arfur »

A long time ago came a man on a track. Walking down the road a sack no his back.

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
masseur
Scholarly Guru
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:47 am

Post by masseur »

I've always been a dire straits fan since Sultans of Swing! This is telegraph road

Here's one from just about my all time favourite group

"Who are these men of lust, greed, and glory?
Rip off the masks and let's see."
...Unless I'm very much mistaken
arfur
F1 Guru
Posts: 1440
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 5:17 pm
Location: Maranello
Contact:

Post by arfur »

Telegraph road is one of my all time favorites. As to your lyric sounds a bit iron maiden to me.

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
masseur
Scholarly Guru
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:47 am

Post by masseur »

no, sorry... not Iron Maiden
...Unless I'm very much mistaken
Post Reply