Page 13 of 19

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:05 pm
by black cat
And I have absolutely no idea of the quote I'm afraid.

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:53 pm
by 117
any one else?

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:25 pm
by Vlammetje
One of those Clint Eastwood westerns if I'm not mistaken.... would help if I knew which one though :lol:

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:27 pm
by 117
you might be onto summat there maggie :P

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:48 pm
by black cat
Is it a Clint film?

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:49 pm
by 117
yes

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:52 pm
by black cat
Dirty Harry

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:53 pm
by 117
no, maggie mentioned the word "western" mate, bit of a clue that

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:55 pm
by black cat
Yeah, I relised that as soon as I pressed submit. :arse:

Unforgiven?

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:55 pm
by 117
no

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:58 pm
by black cat
poo

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly?

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:10 pm
by 117
yes

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:14 pm
by black cat
woo hoo

Ok try this for size:

"The master is having one of his affairs"

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:20 pm
by 117
no idea, i have a feeling that even a clue won't help me on this one :o

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:23 pm
by black cat
"This isn't the junior chamber of commerce Brad"