Page 13 of 70

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:57 pm
by fac51
masseur wrote:well I figured I should make an appearance since its been on your Esato tag for a while.


"and it's the memories of your shed that make me turn red"
erm The Sundays Story Ends?

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:59 pm
by masseur
oh sorry... I'm a newbie on this forum!

anyway you kinda gave that one away in the last line since its called little green bag though I have no clue who it is by but I am sure I heard that one recently otherwise wouldn't have a clue. Not my taste

edit: if that wass right then I will give a clue on my last one... its the cranberries!

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:01 pm
by fac51
masseur never apologise to kev! :roll: :P that's twice in one month he's been apologised to :o :D

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:10 pm
by 117
s'ok matey

you're right bout the title ( i thought i'd make it an easy one), but can anyone get the artist (without cheating)?

erm the only cranberries track i know is zombie and i'm pretty sure that lyric aint form that tune!

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:10 pm
by 117
:lol: ta ed :D :D

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:30 pm
by Eamonn
dum dum dum

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:54 pm
by Vlammetje
dum dum dum.... dum...


Masseurs is LINGER by the cranberries I think...

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 9:29 pm
by 117
what're the dum dums for? oh yeah forgot bout linger

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:01 pm
by Vlammetje
I have absolutely no idea :lol: I just figured I'd dum along with eamonn for a bit :lol:

new lyric: "Another place where the faces are so cold"

shouldn't be very hard I think ;) (or at least I hope)

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 6:39 am
by masseur
My wife was/is crazy about Bon Jovi so yeah, not too difficult that one because she used to play it over and over!

Wanted dead or alive?

I'll return to the one I started out of turn if thats ok...

"Things wouldn't be so confused and I wouldn't feel so used"

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:12 am
by Vlammetje
huh??

It's not 'Linger'?? :o


*confused!*

must look at cranberries CD when I get home then...



:?:

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:19 am
by masseur
exactly... been listening to it alot lately

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:29 am
by Vlammetje
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:


i am confused now. :(

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:31 am
by masseur
sorry...! yes is was Linger! you got it right!

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 9:42 am
by Vlammetje
WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

new lyric:

I wonder what you're doin' now
I wonder if you think of me at all