Page 12 of 70

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:36 pm
by Vlammetje
Did this thread quietly die??


erm.... if i'm not mistaken that lyric is ABBA... gimme gimme gimme.

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:43 pm
by 117
u best post a new one then vlam!

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:59 pm
by Vlammetje
oh dear........ look how nobody will guess one of mine yet again....


here goes:

I don't need you to worry for me cause I'm alright

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:45 am
by Guest
My Life... Billy Joel

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:00 am
by masseur
ooops! that was me... thought I was logged in!

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:03 am
by Vlammetje
MASSEUR!!! Welcome :D

and WOW!

correct it is my life :)

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:27 am
by masseur
well I figured I should make an appearance since its been on your Esato tag for a while.

how about this one for you guys then...

"and it's the memories of your shed that make me turn red"

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 2:41 pm
by Eamonn
colours of sheds?

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 2:45 pm
by masseur
is that your guess? if so then nope... sorry! :-)

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:01 pm
by Vlammetje
Right.

Got half of the answer.... the song is called 'Here's where the story ends' but I dunno by whom? :(

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:09 pm
by 117
i know that tune! it's a female vocalist, but can't think who it was

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:37 pm
by masseur
Its a little known singer called Shelley Nelson but the song is better known for being a Tin Tin Out remix

Ok well since no one has offered another let me try again...

"Illusion never changed into something real"

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:40 pm
by 117
yeah remember the Tin Tin Out mix

new one is Natalie Imbruglia (amongst others) - Torn

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:44 pm
by masseur
Oookaay!...

"Things wouldn't be so confused and I wouldn't feel so used"

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:50 pm
by 117
woooooo there tiger, rules are i get to post one now as i got the last one (but i have no idea on yours anyway! :lol: )

"Outside in the night, outside in the day
Lookin' back on the track gonna do it my way
Lookin' back on the track for a little little green bag"