Page 11 of 19

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:05 pm
by 117
nope it aint Pulp Fiction (my fave film), i know the answer (i have it on DVD) but i'll let others try guessing first coz i'm nice like that :)

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:06 pm
by Chris
oh right, can't remember then - have heard that so many times too :(

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:07 pm
by 117
a clue for you, it was released in 2004

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:08 pm
by Chris
Constantine!

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:09 pm
by fac51
nope

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:09 pm
by Chris
ah I give up then, can't remember!

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:24 pm
by 117
any more takers?

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:51 pm
by Chris
oh yeah of course I remember now! (or am I disqualified!!!)

Highlight to read:


Hmmm that doesn't work - I am on an odd no. post!

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:19 am
by 117
wtF?

the answer, i believe, is Man On Fire

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:26 am
by fac51
yup

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:43 am
by Chris
117 wrote:wtF?
I had written man on fire in black, to make it invisible in case i was disqualified, but i was on a grey post so it didn't work!

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:49 pm
by black cat
So what' the new (presumably Tarantino) quote to be then Kev?

(or Chris or whoever actually got that one!)

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:32 pm
by 117
just for that BC, i give you this:
"You don't know the real me."
"There isn't a "real" you."
"Oh yeah. I forgot."
from one of my favourite films

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:16 pm
by Vlammetje
last action hero?? :para: (although i find it hard to imagine that as one of kev's favos)

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:23 pm
by 117
wrong. and right.