Page 2 of 3

Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:21 pm
by Vlammetje
OK I've had a go then since nobody else did ;)

How's this?
Image

Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:13 pm
by Endre
I did try to tap in that url on my phone. But i got noting :sad:

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:58 pm
by Vlammetje
Ah no can't dld that from your phone directly.

I'd MMS it but unfortunately my providers 'gprs' dept is closed. They are opened from mon-fri 08.00 till 21.00 and sat from 09.00 till 17.00


Am not sure what timezone I stepped in just now :para: coz i was sure it was between 09.00 and 17.00 5 mins ago :para:

My settings won't work except for browsing so can't send nowt now :(

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:10 pm
by 117
Endre i've uploaded it for you to download matey:

members.lycos.co.uk/eleventy7/Screensaver-Endre.gif

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 4:10 pm
by Endre
That did not work :-( can some one just send me the full url to: jamm@endre.org

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 4:24 pm
by 117
the link should work mate, i've tried it myself, but have emailed it anyway

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:10 pm
by Endre
The emai was very odd! I not posi to read it on my t610

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:14 pm
by Vlammetje
your post is also a bit odd.... not posi to read it properly :para:

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:22 pm
by Endre
Cheers alot marga! Can you send me the url on: sicknorskboy@endre.org

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:29 pm
by 117
endre the URL works fine, but i think u have to type capitals in the correct places for some reason

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 12:26 am
by Endre
Send me an email pliiz!

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:10 am
by Endre
The email afress is fluffer@endre.org

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 3:22 am
by Endre
I just managed to downloade the pic to my phone! And its fantastic! Thanks alot!

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:10 pm
by Vlammetje
:mrgreen:

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:41 am
by Vlammetje
Endre i'll do the others over :xmarse: and the weekend.... did you want me to do them all or just pick a few? And where do I need to send them? Or upload them?