Page 2 of 2
Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:17 pm
by vinnieza
am i going off topic? anyway, did he use a mod or make it himself?
Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:40 pm
by fac51
he made it himself

Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:58 pm
by Chris
I am sorry vlam

i really tried, i am gonna have to rewrite, i really have absolutely no idea whats going on, it just stopped working, all the prev versions have stopped too, so it is not my coding suddenly breaking

The only thing i can think of is that the page execution time expires, which means a rewrite but i might try to extend the ex.time
Sorry guys, i tried my best but i guess i am stumped! I must comment my code next time, will be easier cos i haven't looked at it for ages
See ya

Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:00 pm
by Vlammetje
I know you did Chris and I am very grateful because I think it was a huge success while it lasted
I just miss it now that it's gone

Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:34 pm
by Chris
it will be back vlam! i promise! bigger and better than ever!

Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:19 am
by Vlammetje