PHP Source

All web design questions, hints and solutions can be discussed here.

Moderators: fac51, 117, Chris

vinnieza
Allowed to Drink!!!!
Posts: 3258
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:09 pm
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by vinnieza »

am i going off topic? anyway, did he use a mod or make it himself?
Image
....................My site: www.vthemes.co.uk
.........................* no questions asked *

Image
User avatar
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:

Post by fac51 »

he made it himself :)
Image
Chris
Web Design Guru
Posts: 1641
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2003 8:16 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Chris »

Vlammetje wrote::cry: :cry: That's most disappointing :cry: :cry:
I am sorry vlam :cry: i really tried, i am gonna have to rewrite, i really have absolutely no idea whats going on, it just stopped working, all the prev versions have stopped too, so it is not my coding suddenly breaking :cry: The only thing i can think of is that the page execution time expires, which means a rewrite but i might try to extend the ex.time

Sorry guys, i tried my best but i guess i am stumped! I must comment my code next time, will be easier cos i haven't looked at it for ages :oops:

See ya :)
User avatar
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:

Post by Vlammetje »

I know you did Chris and I am very grateful because I think it was a huge success while it lasted :)


I just miss it now that it's gone :(
www.vlammetje.com
Chris
Web Design Guru
Posts: 1641
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2003 8:16 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Chris »

it will be back vlam! i promise! bigger and better than ever! :p
User avatar
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:

Post by Vlammetje »

:mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D I'll be waiting ;)
www.vlammetje.com
Post Reply