Page 84 of 94
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:40 pm
by 117
mr mixin wrote:I saw the trailer for Vacancy a couple of times in the cinema. Had (and still have) no desire to see it.
I second that, from the trailer I have judged that it is truly awful

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:40 pm
by fac51
It wasn't great but it was entertaining enough for a Tuesday night.
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:45 pm
by mr mixin
I can think of better things to do on a Tuesday!
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:49 pm
by fac51
Well go and do them then.
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:13 pm
by mr mixin
I usually do, hence me never posting films I've seen on a tuesday night/wednesday morning

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:18 pm
by fac51
Say the same thing when you've got a family and responsibilities; going out and doing fun stuff during the week is pretty much not going to happen. I'm more than happy to watch a film with Jan after finally getting Alice to bed.
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:56 pm
by 117
fac51 wrote: I'm more than happy to watch a film with Jan after finally getting Alice to bed.
The point is, you could have watched a good one, which would have been a better thing to do on a Tuesday

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:01 pm
by fac51
I've seen all the good films that I want to watch so I'm on to the dregs now

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:10 pm
by mr mixin
I can recommend you plenty of really good European films that I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have seen?
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:27 pm
by 117
mr mixin wrote:I can recommend you plenty of really good European films that I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have seen?
while you're at it, recommend them to me too please

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:00 pm
by fac51
I can't really watch porn with the mrs but thanks anyway mixin

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:18 pm
by 117
why not? she a prude?

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:38 pm
by fac51
obviously I don't have any porn for her to watch :alt:
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:12 pm
by 117
torrentspy you up

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:37 pm
by fac51
Wouldn't use torentspy..