So my year with my isp is almost finished, I started with 512/128 for 39 euro upgraded to 1536/256 for 54 euro and now...... I'm thinking to get 8Mbit down 1Mbit up for just 59 euro...but when will this end, will I ever be satisfied???
Wel, the internet/adslproviders started a price war last year, till last year only KPN (dutch telecom) was able to provide adsl. But then....Versatel (another company) went to court and the judge favored for them and the KPN had to allow other providers on their network.
So when I first got adsl the normal KPN prices were +/- 50 euro for a 512/68line and versatel went below that with 39 euro, they have even prices like 18 euro for adsl, and the rest off the companies are trying to get their share......so within a year the price for 8mbit down 512 up dropped from 95euro towards 58-65 euro and they even upgraded the upload (1mbit now!!!)
so I've said goodby to versatel now, end of this month they will disconnect me (so no internet for 3 weeks) and then .......I will start building cables towards you guys, @eamonn -->just orded extra strong WiFi, so we can connect together