Like to chill to some good tunes whilst playing games or with gadgets? If so this is the forum for you!
Moderators: fac51 , 117 , arfur
masseur
Scholarly Guru
Posts: 19 Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:47 am
Post
by masseur » Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:18 am
yep ... Gabrielle! One of the 150 songs I carry always on my pocketpc and listen to each Monday/Friday on the plane!
..and this from a song I had to that list recently
"The Champs Elysee, San Michelle,
and old Beaujolais wine."
edit: no, I just realised thats not the Gabrielle song RISE that I thought it was... although the second line is very similar. ooops! I will save mine for another time
...Unless I'm very much mistaken
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569 Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:
Post
by Vlammetje » Wed Oct 15, 2003 12:17 pm
ok
anybody else??
www.vlammetje.com
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569 Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:
Post
by Vlammetje » Wed Oct 15, 2003 9:09 pm
anybody?
www.vlammetje.com
MaThIbUs
Shaman
Posts: 423 Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:11 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:
Post
by MaThIbUs » Wed Oct 15, 2003 9:36 pm
No
<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
arfur
F1 Guru
Posts: 1440 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 5:17 pm
Location: Maranello
Contact:
Post
by arfur » Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:56 pm
"other evidence has shown that you and I are not alone"
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:
Post
by fac51 » Thu Oct 16, 2003 7:26 am
rings a bell
masseur
Scholarly Guru
Posts: 19 Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:47 am
Post
by masseur » Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:44 am
I think this one is Suzanne Vega "Marlena on the wall"?
...Unless I'm very much mistaken
arfur
F1 Guru
Posts: 1440 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 5:17 pm
Location: Maranello
Contact:
Post
by arfur » Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:08 pm
correct
masseur
Scholarly Guru
Posts: 19 Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:47 am
Post
by masseur » Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:46 pm
great... then lets try this one...
"The Champs Elysee, San Michelle,
and old Beaujolais wine."
...Unless I'm very much mistaken
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569 Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:
Post
by Vlammetje » Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:04 pm
Gary Moore!!
erm... is it called Parisienne walkways
www.vlammetje.com
masseur
Scholarly Guru
Posts: 19 Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:47 am
Post
by masseur » Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:06 pm
correct. not many words in that song actually!
next?
...Unless I'm very much mistaken
arfur
F1 Guru
Posts: 1440 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 5:17 pm
Location: Maranello
Contact:
Post
by arfur » Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:30 pm
A long time ago came a man on a track. Walking down the road a sack no his back.
<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
masseur
Scholarly Guru
Posts: 19 Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:47 am
Post
by masseur » Thu Oct 16, 2003 3:13 pm
I've always been a dire straits fan since Sultans of Swing! This is telegraph road
Here's one from just about my all time favourite group
"Who are these men of lust, greed, and glory?
Rip off the masks and let's see."
...Unless I'm very much mistaken
arfur
F1 Guru
Posts: 1440 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 5:17 pm
Location: Maranello
Contact:
Post
by arfur » Thu Oct 16, 2003 3:26 pm
Telegraph road is one of my all time favorites. As to your lyric sounds a bit iron maiden to me.
<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
masseur
Scholarly Guru
Posts: 19 Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:47 am
Post
by masseur » Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:06 pm
no, sorry... not Iron Maiden
...Unless I'm very much mistaken