The return of the return of the famous lyric request thread!
The return of the return of the famous lyric request thread!
Well it had to be revived. Post your lyric requests here and Eamonn or Kev will find them for you! they have about a 80% success rate 
Last edited by fac51 on Thu Jun 19, 2003 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Low Lyrics
Foo Fighters
One By One
Hey you
Are you in there
I'm stuck outside you, ooh
We could use
One another
Another like you, ooh
You be my passerby
I'll be your one to pass through
Screws inside
Turn so tight
Turning on you
I'm hanging on you, ooh
Me and you
Going nowhere
I'm right beside you, ooh
Me and you
Going nowhere I'm right beside you, ooh
You be my passerby
I'll be your one to pass through
Screws inside
Turn so tight
Turning on you
I'm hanging on you
Taking you as low as you go
As low as you go
Taking you as low as you go
As low as you go
Ooh, ooh, ooh
You be my passerby
I'll be your one to pass through
Screws inside
Turn so tight
Turning on you
I'm hanging on you
Taking you as low as you go
(Low as you go)
As low as you go
(Low as you go)
Taking you as low as you go
(Low as you go)
As low as you go
(Low as you go)
As low as you go
Low as you go
Ooh, ooh
Taking you as low as you go
As low as you go
Taking you as low as you go
As low as you go
Taking you as low as you go
(Low as you go)
As low as you go
(Low as you go)
Taking you as low as you go
(Low as you go)
As low as you go
(Low as you go)
Foo Fighters
One By One
Hey you
Are you in there
I'm stuck outside you, ooh
We could use
One another
Another like you, ooh
You be my passerby
I'll be your one to pass through
Screws inside
Turn so tight
Turning on you
I'm hanging on you, ooh
Me and you
Going nowhere
I'm right beside you, ooh
Me and you
Going nowhere I'm right beside you, ooh
You be my passerby
I'll be your one to pass through
Screws inside
Turn so tight
Turning on you
I'm hanging on you
Taking you as low as you go
As low as you go
Taking you as low as you go
As low as you go
Ooh, ooh, ooh
You be my passerby
I'll be your one to pass through
Screws inside
Turn so tight
Turning on you
I'm hanging on you
Taking you as low as you go
(Low as you go)
As low as you go
(Low as you go)
Taking you as low as you go
(Low as you go)
As low as you go
(Low as you go)
As low as you go
Low as you go
Ooh, ooh
Taking you as low as you go
As low as you go
Taking you as low as you go
As low as you go
Taking you as low as you go
(Low as you go)
As low as you go
(Low as you go)
Taking you as low as you go
(Low as you go)
As low as you go
(Low as you go)
-
117
- Lowly Janitor Guru
- Posts: 12548
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
- Location: a destination a little up the road
not heard the beyonce mix so dont know how it compares to the original, which goes:
Go, go, go, go
Go, go, go shawty
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's yo birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a ****
It's not your birthday!
[Chorus (2x)]
You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub
Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs
I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love
So come give me a hug if you into getting rubbed
[Verse]
When I pull out up front, you see the Benz on dubs
When I roll 20 deep, it's 20 knives in the club
Niggas heard I **** with Dre, now they wanna show me love
When you sell like Eminem, and the hoes they wanna ****
But homie ain't nothing change hold down, G's up
I see Xzibit in the Cutt that nigga roll that weed up
If you watch how I move you'll mistake me for a playa or pimp
Been hit wit a few shells but I dont walk wit a limp
In the hood then the ladies saying "50 you hot"
They like me, I want them to love me like they love 'Pac
But holla in New York them niggas'll tell ya im loco
And the plan is to put the rap game in a choke hold
I'm feelin' focused man, my money on my mind
I got a mill out the deal and I'm still on the grind
Now shawty said she feeling my style, she feeling my flow
Her girlfriend wanna get bi and they ready to go
[Chorus (2x)]
[Bridge]
My flow, my show brought me the doe
That bought me all my fancy things
My crib, my cars, my pools, my jewels
Look nigga i done came up and i ain't change.
[Verse]
And you should love it, way more then you hate it
Nigga you mad? I thought that you'd be happy I made it
I'm that cat by the bar toasting to the good life
You that faggot ass nigga trying to pull me back right?
When my junk get to pumpin in the club it's on
I wink my eye at ya bitch, if she smiles she gone
If the roof on fire, let the motherfucker burn
If you talking bout money homie, I ain't concerned
I'm a tell you what Banks told me cause go 'head switch the style up
If the niggas hate then let 'em hate
Watch the money pile up
Or we go upside there wit a bottle of bub
You know where we ******* be
[Chorus (2x)]
[Talking]
[Laughing] Don't try to act like you ain't know where we been either nigga
In the club all the time nigga, its about to pop off nigga
G-Unit
Go, go, go, go
Go, go, go shawty
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's yo birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a ****
It's not your birthday!
[Chorus (2x)]
You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub
Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs
I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love
So come give me a hug if you into getting rubbed
[Verse]
When I pull out up front, you see the Benz on dubs
When I roll 20 deep, it's 20 knives in the club
Niggas heard I **** with Dre, now they wanna show me love
When you sell like Eminem, and the hoes they wanna ****
But homie ain't nothing change hold down, G's up
I see Xzibit in the Cutt that nigga roll that weed up
If you watch how I move you'll mistake me for a playa or pimp
Been hit wit a few shells but I dont walk wit a limp
In the hood then the ladies saying "50 you hot"
They like me, I want them to love me like they love 'Pac
But holla in New York them niggas'll tell ya im loco
And the plan is to put the rap game in a choke hold
I'm feelin' focused man, my money on my mind
I got a mill out the deal and I'm still on the grind
Now shawty said she feeling my style, she feeling my flow
Her girlfriend wanna get bi and they ready to go
[Chorus (2x)]
[Bridge]
My flow, my show brought me the doe
That bought me all my fancy things
My crib, my cars, my pools, my jewels
Look nigga i done came up and i ain't change.
[Verse]
And you should love it, way more then you hate it
Nigga you mad? I thought that you'd be happy I made it
I'm that cat by the bar toasting to the good life
You that faggot ass nigga trying to pull me back right?
When my junk get to pumpin in the club it's on
I wink my eye at ya bitch, if she smiles she gone
If the roof on fire, let the motherfucker burn
If you talking bout money homie, I ain't concerned
I'm a tell you what Banks told me cause go 'head switch the style up
If the niggas hate then let 'em hate
Watch the money pile up
Or we go upside there wit a bottle of bub
You know where we ******* be
[Chorus (2x)]
[Talking]
[Laughing] Don't try to act like you ain't know where we been either nigga
In the club all the time nigga, its about to pop off nigga
G-Unit
thats for original one but ta anyway
Last edited by fac51 on Fri Jun 20, 2003 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.


