I said I would so I am

Turn on, tune in and drop out Guru style. All other random and moved threads here.

Moderators: fac51, 117, arfur, vinnieza

Post Reply
arfur
F1 Guru
Posts: 1440
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 5:17 pm
Location: Maranello
Contact:

I said I would so I am

Post by arfur »

Here is what I have been upto lately. Transforming my garden to this.

Image
Image
Last edited by arfur on Sun Aug 24, 2003 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arfur
F1 Guru
Posts: 1440
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 5:17 pm
Location: Maranello
Contact:

Post by arfur »

From

Image
Image
Last edited by arfur on Thu Sep 04, 2003 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:

Post by fac51 »

very nice! did u paint the plants as well as they match the fence?
Image
arfur
F1 Guru
Posts: 1440
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 5:17 pm
Location: Maranello
Contact:

Post by arfur »

whenI paint everything gets a coat :D
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road

Post by 117 »

nice one mate, so when are u gonna invite us all round for the garden-painting celebration party?
Image
Image
arfur
F1 Guru
Posts: 1440
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 5:17 pm
Location: Maranello
Contact:

Post by arfur »

next sat, for the wife b'day. BBQ hopefully if the weathers good.
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road

Post by 117 »

do we need to bring a bottle (or several), or are you one of them good hosts that provides everything?
Image
Image
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road

Post by 117 »

Click here for hidden camera action of arfur painting his shed!
Image
Image
Endre
International Playboy
Posts: 2168
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:34 pm
Location: From Oslo Norway. But Im in Buenos Aires
Contact:

Post by Endre »

did anyone think BigBrother when they saw the repainted garden :lol:

:roll: no offence mate!
Hooola muy buuenas! Como le va?
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road

Post by 117 »

:lol:
Image
Image
arfur
F1 Guru
Posts: 1440
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 5:17 pm
Location: Maranello
Contact:

Post by arfur »

I did that to the old shed :lol:
Eamonn
Arse Guru
Posts: 3512
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:56 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Eamonn »

Looks like the same shed to me..
Eamonn

Image
User avatar
Adamizer
Film Guru
Posts: 379
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 9:10 pm
Location: Gothenburg Sweden

Post by Adamizer »

No thumbs in the middle of ur hands.

Hats off for good improvement... :wink:
Post Reply