Guess the tune

Like to chill to some good tunes whilst playing games or with gadgets? If so this is the forum for you!

Moderators: fac51, 117, arfur

Post Reply
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road

Post by 117 »

:o cheat! no sorry vlam cant get it :(.

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
User avatar
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:

Post by Vlammetje »

Well if you can't get it I suppose no1 will.

Guess it's too old this song :(

Should we stick to 80's, 90's and now?

This one is late 60's I think, it's Snow Blind Friend by Steppenwolf.

BossJohn... I had no idea you can google lyrics :?:


Ok.... will come up with a much simpler one then:

I drank too much last night, got bills to pay
my head just feels in pain
I missed the bus and there'll be hell today
I'm late for work again
www.vlammetje.com
Eamonn
Arse Guru
Posts: 3512
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:56 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Eamonn »

Nope........ :arse:
Eamonn

Image
bossjohnc
Enlightened Guru
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 4:49 pm

Post by bossjohnc »

hehe it's easy, just take a line, stick it in quotes, then hit search!

The one you just posted was Dido... trying to think of the title - on the tip of my tongue... must... resist... google.......
User avatar
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:

Post by fac51 »

yeah thats the one fundamental flaw with this game... i think everyone has been doing that ;) exept me of course :razz:

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
Image
Eamonn
Arse Guru
Posts: 3512
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:56 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Eamonn »

I haven't...
Eamonn

Image
User avatar
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:

Post by Vlammetje »

I hadn't even thought of google :o (I am so naive!) I did ask a colleague of mine the title of that marilyn manson song tho....

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
www.vlammetje.com
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road

Post by 117 »

so... u've all been cheating (i honestly haven't tho), altho i did know that google would work

the Dido one i'm ashamed (fookin appalled tbh) to say i know it, it's Thank You
Image
Image
User avatar
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:

Post by Vlammetje »

Correct :)

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
www.vlammetje.com
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road

Post by 117 »

cant it be wrong so that i can retract my admission of knowing a Dido lyric?
Image
Image
yelp
Scholarly Guru
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:10 pm
Location: NYC

Post by yelp »

captain kangaroo wrote:cant it be wrong so that i can retract my admission of knowing a Dido lyric?
:o


posted by a mobile benny
benny!

OMG!

benny! (SuperFurryVision).>men
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road

Post by 117 »

ick!

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
User avatar
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:

Post by Vlammetje »

:x

No!

It's RIGHT! It's CORRECT!!

Everybody: Kev knows a Dido lyric!!!


(and so do I, for that matter...)
www.vlammetje.com
Eamonn
Arse Guru
Posts: 3512
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:56 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Eamonn »

ahhh and so it is thank you!
Eamonn

Image
Eamonn
Arse Guru
Posts: 3512
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:56 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Eamonn »

Try this one:

I was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls,
And milk! Rectangles, to an optometrist, the man with the golden eyeball,
And tighten your buttocks, pour juice on your chin,
I promise my girlfriend I'd... the violin
Eamonn

Image
Post Reply