Like to chill to some good tunes whilst playing games or with gadgets? If so this is the forum for you!
Moderators: fac51 , 117 , arfur
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road
Post
by 117 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:49 am
cheat! no sorry vlam cant get it
.
<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569 Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:
Post
by Vlammetje » Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:53 am
Well if you can't get it I suppose no1 will.
Guess it's too old this song
Should we stick to 80's, 90's and now?
This one is late 60's I think, it's
Snow Blind Friend by
Steppenwolf .
BossJohn... I had no idea you can google lyrics
Ok.... will come up with a much simpler one then:
I drank too much last night, got bills to pay
my head just feels in pain
I missed the bus and there'll be hell today
I'm late for work again
www.vlammetje.com
Eamonn
Arse Guru
Posts: 3512 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:56 pm
Location: UK
Contact:
Post
by Eamonn » Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:35 pm
Nope........
Eamonn
bossjohnc
Enlightened Guru
Posts: 47 Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 4:49 pm
Post
by bossjohnc » Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:53 pm
hehe it's easy, just take a line, stick it in quotes, then hit search!
The one you just posted was Dido... trying to think of the title - on the tip of my tongue... must... resist... google.......
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:
Post
by fac51 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 4:12 pm
yeah thats the one fundamental flaw with this game... i think everyone has been doing that
exept me of course
<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
Eamonn
Arse Guru
Posts: 3512 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:56 pm
Location: UK
Contact:
Post
by Eamonn » Wed Oct 01, 2003 4:30 pm
I haven't...
Eamonn
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569 Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:
Post
by Vlammetje » Wed Oct 01, 2003 5:49 pm
I hadn't even thought of google
(I am so naive!) I did ask a colleague of mine the title of that marilyn manson song tho....
<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
www.vlammetje.com
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road
Post
by 117 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:28 pm
so... u've all been cheating (i honestly haven't tho), altho i did know that google would work
the Dido one i'm ashamed (fookin appalled tbh) to say i know it, it's Thank You
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569 Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:
Post
by Vlammetje » Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:34 pm
Correct
<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
www.vlammetje.com
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road
Post
by 117 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:35 pm
cant it be wrong so that i can retract my admission of knowing a Dido lyric?
yelp
Scholarly Guru
Posts: 12 Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:10 pm
Location: NYC
Post
by yelp » Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:43 pm
captain kangaroo wrote: cant it be wrong so that i can retract my admission of knowing a Dido lyric?
posted by a mobile benny
benny!
OMG!
benny! (SuperFurryVision).>men
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road
Post
by 117 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:26 pm
ick!
<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569 Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:
Post
by Vlammetje » Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:46 pm
No!
It's RIGHT! It's CORRECT!!
Everybody:
Kev knows a Dido lyric!!!
(and so do I, for that matter...)
www.vlammetje.com
Eamonn
Arse Guru
Posts: 3512 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:56 pm
Location: UK
Contact:
Post
by Eamonn » Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:20 pm
ahhh and so it is thank you!
Eamonn
Eamonn
Arse Guru
Posts: 3512 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:56 pm
Location: UK
Contact:
Post
by Eamonn » Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:21 pm
Try this one:
I was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls,
And milk! Rectangles, to an optometrist, the man with the golden eyeball,
And tighten your buttocks, pour juice on your chin,
I promise my girlfriend I'd... the violin
Eamonn