How do I truely become an Uber Geek??

Turn on, tune in and drop out Guru style. All other random and moved threads here.

Moderators: fac51, 117, arfur, vinnieza

Post Reply
Spod
Scholarly Guru
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 9:07 pm
Location: manchester

How do I truely become an Uber Geek??

Post by Spod »

Getting on in years rapidly leaving behind me my years of recless life, i now realise that my life is lacking in achievement - I wish to progress to status of Uber Geek - need help - how do I reach the heady heights or is it impossible to train to be an Uber geek?? do you need to be born as an Uber??? :?:
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road

Post by 117 »

hmmm that's a hard one, not sure what the qualifications are for the title of uber geek, maybe the guru can answer this one?
Image
Image
User avatar
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:

Post by fac51 »

yeah he's well on his way to uber geekdom! :mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
Vlammetje
Sexy Guru
Posts: 6569
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:52 pm
Location: Den Haag
Contact:

Post by Vlammetje »

I think Spod got stuck after that post tho :roll:
www.vlammetje.com
User avatar
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:

Post by fac51 »

yup think he must have

<i>Posted from a mobile</i>
Image
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road

Post by 117 »

:lol:
Image
Image
Post Reply