S.T.A.L.K.E.R. patch out

All the latest news from the world of tech. Feel free to leave comments!

Moderators: fac51, 117

Post Reply
User avatar
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. patch out

Post by fac51 »

The first patch for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is now out with a whole host of bug fixes. If you decide to update (and I would advise it) please be aware that all your previous save games will be lost.

World Wide version

US version
Image
117
Lowly Janitor Guru
Posts: 12548
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: a destination a little up the road

Post by 117 »

but I haven't bought STALKER yet.... I'm busy playing (the incredibly addictive) Civilization IV....
Image
Image
mr mixin
Guru In Trouble When Ed Finds Out
Posts: 3201
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Notts, uk
Contact:

Post by mr mixin »

You lose your game saves? That's just silly.
User avatar
fac51
Gaming Guru
Posts: 14526
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:00 am
Location: Rapture
Contact:

Post by fac51 »

I've known a fair few big patches that have done just that but yeah it isn't ideal.
Image
Post Reply